About the Hive
Basic Training 101
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset."-Tom Hopkins
"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
May the force be with you- a guide to Salesforce
"We have a relationship with our customer, and that relationship translates into sales." -Richard Hayne
At Embark Behavioral Health, we are like a family and we implement the following values in everything we do.
Never be afraid to ask!
After you have spent considerable time reviewing the programs, take the quizzes below to test your understanding of our programs!
AM Daily Checklist
Start of shift:
- Unlock the office, turn on all lights
- Clock in and open chat
- Open email, Salesforce and call tracking. Hive drive and CallRail up and ready if needed
- Go through leads from the night before and contact, unless otherwise specified
- Mark calls in call tracking, especially missed calls. (Even if you reach back out, a missed call is still a missed call.) Please mark calls as they come in, not at the end of the day.
- Document all activities in activity tab and lead comment box
- Alternate with your team member when you will take live calls and do follow ups. (1 hr on, 1 hr off). If you are doing follow up calls, calls coming in take precedence. If the other member on your shift is already taking a call and calls come in, it is your duty to answer them.
- If there is down time and you’ve already finished your lead follow up, you can audit leads to find duplicates and reach out to missed calls.
End of Shift:
- Complete additional follow ups, call leads, and focus on extra work you need to complete there.
- Clean work station; please remove binders, additional notes, cups, treats, etc. Nothing should be left on the desk that isn’t communal.
- Clock out and enjoy the rest of your day!
- Vacuum under desks and area rug
- Meet with your Supervisor for 1:1 training
- Perform call center (01,02) audits for each program to make sure calls and leads haven’t fallen through the cracks.