About the Hive
Basic Training 101
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset."-Tom Hopkins
"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
May the force be with you- a guide to Salesforce
"We have a relationship with our customer, and that relationship translates into sales." -Richard Hayne
At Embark Behavioral Health, we are like a family and we implement the following values in everything we do.
Never be afraid to ask!
After you have spent considerable time reviewing the programs, take the quizzes below to test your understanding of our programs!
- Email is checked every day, even on days we aren’t in the office.
- Respond as promptly as possible- this validates the relationship we’ve established with the family and you never forget a follow up this way.
- Communication makes our job EASIER– You can’t ever over-document. Record everything!
Why we’re the best:
- In the Hive, we go above and beyond for the families who take the time to call in. This constant communication is what makes or breaks an admission. Most of what we do is very time sensitive, so it is important to follow up and keep in contact.
- When communicating with admissions via email or over the phone, please pass on detailed notes about the conversation and things they should know before talking to the families.
Please check your email frequently while you’re in the office, especially if you’re alone. The majority of our communication happens through email and we don’t want anything to go by the wayside if we’re not paying attention.
Please use professionalism, warmth and correct punctuation and grammar in your emails. We are experts and these families are trusting that we are the most competent in our field. Spelling their name wrong or basic errors could be a turnoff for families.