About the Hive
Basic Training 101
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset."-Tom Hopkins
"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
May the force be with you- a guide to Salesforce
"We have a relationship with our customer, and that relationship translates into sales." -Richard Hayne
At Embark Behavioral Health, we are like a family and we implement the following values in everything we do.
Never be afraid to ask!
After you have spent considerable time reviewing the programs, take the quizzes below to test your understanding of our programs!
Four Sales Skills
- Prescribe not describe
- Be direct and clear about what you think they need!
- Focus on the Brand
- Don’t be “all things to all people”. Focus on one point first and then the other points.
- So what?
- Ask yourself this in your head as you speak- What will this feature mean to them or do for them?
- Laser-sight vs. shotgun- focus on the things that matter most to them, don’t tell them all of the things we have to offer
- Something they haven’t seen before; what makes us unique? what would they love to hear about?
- Value Proposition
- We are cheaper and faster and more thorough than others.
- Offer them something they want in return for their info and permission to contact
- Invest time
- Numbers mentality: If you put in the time, you will fill the beds
- Follow Up
- Follow up 6 times before you drop it – set up a system
- Set Goals
- Set measure goals for each day, week, month (we’ve taken care of settings goals for the year)
- Goals for qualified leads and conversion rates are the best numbers to use
- “Find” daily
- Have a schedule in place for rustling up leads
- We should always be “finding” every day! Show me a day without at least one hour of finding, I’ll show you a day in the near future when your qualified leads dry up.
- First contact
- Be their first contact and then stop the shopping
Build Trust & Hope
- Be yourself
- They “buy” you before they buy New Haven
- Listen and care
- Ask Questions
- If your questions are excellent, they will do the selling for you
- Be the expert
- Conversation not presentation
- Sell yourself
- Assume the sale
- We do a “soft” close
- Overcome the fear of offending
- Ask for what you want, tell them what they need
- Perfect phrasing
- The power in wording things well. “We can hold that slot for you” vs “We have only one more slot in this house and it may go quickly.
- Create urgency
- If they weren’t faced with life or death decision, they wouldn’t be calling.
- What benefit can they possibly have to wait?
- Sometimes you have to create urgency in your coworkers in other departments
- Play on emotion and past experience: you can’t help but influence, so the real question is: how will you use your influence?