About the Hive
Basic Training 101
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset."-Tom Hopkins
"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
May the force be with you- a guide to Salesforce
"We have a relationship with our customer, and that relationship translates into sales." -Richard Hayne
At Embark Behavioral Health, we are like a family and we implement the following values in everything we do.
Never be afraid to ask!
After you have spent considerable time reviewing the programs, take the quizzes below to test your understanding of our programs!
Becoming a Lead Detective
How to be a good lead detective:
- Click on the Leads/Students tab.
- Next to View: there is a drop down menu. Select All Open Leads or All Leads This Week/ Last Week and click Go!
- A list of all open leads will show up. When things slow down at the Hive, please go through this section to see if all the open leads have been taken care of. We want to make sure that no one slips through the cracks!
Other places to find leads:
- “Call Center” tabs for EVERY program!
- Look for “notes”. If there is no note, name or information written by someone from Embark, click on lead. Often, it is taken taken but no notes inputted (which is why entering notes is so important!)
- Salesforce doesn’t always connect/integrate or misses them, which is why you have to search each category.
**This section is dedicated to Madelyn Hardy, the first Hive Lead Detective.