About the Hive
Basic Training 101
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset."-Tom Hopkins
"Humans aren't as good as we should be in our capacity to empathize with feelings and thoughts of others, be they humans or other animals on Earth. So maybe part of our formal education should be training in empathy. Imagine how different the world would be if, in fact, that were'reading, writing, arithmetic, empathy.'" -Neil deGrasse Tyson
May the force be with you- a guide to Salesforce
"We have a relationship with our customer, and that relationship translates into sales." -Richard Hayne
At Embark Behavioral Health, we are like a family and we implement the following values in everything we do.
Never be afraid to ask!
After you have spent considerable time reviewing the programs, take the quizzes below to test your understanding of our programs!
Olark- Chat Console
When using Olark Chat, here are some things to remember:
- Visualize the person reaching out to you and try to empathize as much as possible. Use clear, concise language and don’t be afraid to ask questions to direct the conversation. Validate their reaching out, even if they’re just looking for cost. Connect on an emotional level and the well being of their loved one.
- In a separate tab, follow what they’re searching for on site, so you can give them live direction and help when asked. You’ll understand the context of their questions better, be able to think ahead and you can also use it as a segway into conversation.
- Only one person on the chat console at one given time.
- A lot of users are asking for advice. Remind them that you aren’t a licensed therapist, but direct them to valid resources, ask for your team for live feedback in the moment to best respond to the family and answer honestly with empathy.
- You can only find out what program they are looking at by looking at the source and page they are currently viewing. You can initiate chats as well, especially if you see they’ve visited multiple times.
Here is how to login to chat: